Occupational Health and Safety
WHAT IS OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR THE DAP GROUP
The DAP Group understands that within a productive process or services, Occupational Safety and Health, has a great relevance as it ensures the quality of life of men in their work. As a fundamental link in the strategic analyzes, DAP takes into account that its activity in the area of Agriculture / Livestock will achieve effectiveness and efficiency in its processes, complying with all national and international requirements regarding safety at work. Hence, accidents and occupational illnesses, which impose high costs, decrease considerably due to the training and exhaustive controls in all the processes carried out by DAP for all its professionals.
All the work areas and techniques of the DAP Group are trained and comply with the technical and legal requirements required by the control bodies for a safe and satisfactory work for the personnel in their area of development.
The DAP Group meets the following objectives regarding Occupational Health and Safety:
- Establish promotional and preventive activities aimed at improving the working and health conditions of the working population, protecting it against the risks arising from the organization of work that may affect the collective and individual health in workplaces such as: physicists, chemical, biological, ergonomic, psychosocial, sanitation and safety.
- Regulate the obligations against the contingencies of work accidents and occupational diseases.
- Strengthen the activities aimed at establishing the origin of work accidents, occupational diseases and the control of occupational risk agents.
- Application of the components and technical tools provided for in Law 5804/17, which establishes the National System for the Prevention of Occupational Risks.
FUNDAMENTAL PRINCIPLES FOR THE DAP GROUP
- Promote the degree of awareness and awareness for occupational safety and health, applying training and training programs.
- Minimize risks in terms of occupational safety and health, through the correct provision of safety measures.
- Encourage contractors to have a safe attitude in the development of work and activities in line with the Occupational Health and Safety Policy and principles.
- Establish a system of active controls and audits that allow a continuous improvement in matters of occupational health and safety.
DAP takes into account all areas of Occupational Health and Safety, complying with annual programs on Industrial Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Medicine, Ergonomics and Psychosocial Factors.