DAP, understands that Social Responsibility as the commitment to manage the impacts that their decisions and activities may cause in society and the environment through ethical and transparent behavior that:
- Contribute to sustainable development,
- Take into consideration the expectations of different stakeholders,
- Comply with the applicable legal framework in the different fields of action and
- Be integrated throughout the organization.
The interactions in relation to the social commitment assumed by DAP is based on;
- Productive support, maintenance of roads to communities.
- Support to local police stations that provide support to the communities.
- System of scholarships for young people and children in the area in addition to the delivery of school kits for the development of their activities.
- Coordinated work in days of medical attention and health talks to the neighboring communities.